4 Seasons believes children learn best through hands-on and open ended experiences.
Our objective is to provide:
- A safe, healthy, warm, friendly and positive environment where children can purposefully engage in the joy of learning.
- An active learning environment with development appropriate practices that stimulate individual growth and development.
Children are born learners.
4 Seasons is here to see that children continue their knowledge by:
- Promoting experiences leading to self-knowledge
- Teaching self-Respect
- Giving them a sense of independence
- Developing their ability to express, accept, and control their feelings socially and emotionally
- Promoting small and large muscle development
- Supplying daily opportunities of hands-on activities to express and promote their creativity
- Everyday experiences that foster curiosity, stimulate thinking and promote feeling of respect for self and others regardless of differences